Click Here for CODE OF CONDUCT AND BEST PRACTICE GUIDELINES FOR JOURNAL EDITORS
International Journal for Researches in Biosciences, Agriculture & Technology Life Sciences publish research papers, case studies and short communications containing original research work of good standard and review papers of contemporary relevance from all over the world. Following types of contributions are considered for publication:
RESEARCH PAPERS (Full Length - Maximum of 12 pages-A/4 size).
REVIEW PAPERS (including Mini Reviews)
LANGUAGE - English
Author can send manuscript as an attachment on email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Authors willing to submit their manuscript are requested to carefully go through the guidelines as given below.
- The papers submitted without following this style and format will not undergo review process and will be returned to authors.
- A research paper containing original unpublished work can be submitted to the Editor in Chief at any time of the year on email@example.com. The Journal will be published quarterly in the month of January, May and September. Submitted paper will be checked in Viper (Anti-Plagiarism Scanner Software) for Plagiarism and then will be referred to Peer Review Team. In case of any query other than submissions please send email on firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All portions of the manuscript must be typed in Bookman old style with 1.5 spaced and all pages numbered starting from the title page.
- TheTitleshould be a brief phrase describing the contents of the paper with capital letters. (Font size 12)
- TheAbstractshould be informative and completely self-explanatory, briefly present the topic, state the scope of the experiments, indicate significant data, and point out major findings and conclusions. ((Font size 10 & 1.5 spacing)
- Following the abstract, about 3 to 6Keywordsthat will provide indexing should be listed. (Font size 10)
- TheIntroductionshould provide a clear statement of the problem, the relevant literature on the subject. (Font size 12& 1.5 spacing)
- Materials and Methodsshould be complete enough to allow experiments to be reproduced. (Font size 12 & 1.5 spacing)
- Resultsshould be presented with clarity and precision. TheDiscussionshould interpret the findings in view of the results obtained in this and in past studies on this topic. State theConclusionsin a few sentences at the end of Discussion. (Font size 12& 1.5 spacing)
- The Acknowledgmentsof people, grants, funds, etc should be brief.Tablesshould be kept to a minimum and be designed to be as simple as possible and should be numbered.Figure (Photo plates and graphs)should be numbered, serially in numerals in order of appearance and prepared using JPEG file for reduction.
Citation in text :
The references should be in an alphabetical order or listed in numerical sequence on a separate sheet. References should be cited in full in the reference list, including the title and the first and last page numbers. In the reference list, Single Author Paper, Multi Author Paper and Books should accord with the following examples:
Single Author Paper :
 Telkhade, P.M (2008): Quantitative analysis of phytoplankton and zooplankton of Masala Lake, Masala, District. Chandrapur, Maharashtra. Envirn.Cosr. Jou. vol 9 (1& 2):Pp. 37 - 40.
Multi Author Paper :
 Telkhade, P.M., Dahegaonkar N.R., Zade S.B., Khune C.J. and Lonkar A.N. (2008): Studies on physico-chemical and biological parameters of Chorgaon Lake, District. Chandrapur, India. Envirn.Cosr. Jour. 9 (1& 2): Pp.7-11.
 Pennak R.W (1978): Freshwater invertebrates of United State, 2nd ed. New York, Wiley- Interscience.Pp.803.
Peer Review Policy :
The following types of contribution to IJRBAT journal are peer-reviewed: Articles, Letters, Brief Communications, Communications Arising, Technical Reports, Analysis, Reviews, Perspectives, Progress articles and Insight articles. All forms of published correction may also be peer-reviewed at the discretion of the editors.
Other contributed articles are not usually peer-reviewed. Nevertheless, articles published in these sections, particularly if they present technical information, may be peer-reviewed at the discretion of the editors.
For any general questions and comments about the peer-review process, the journal or its editorial policies that are not addressed here, we encourage reviewers to contact us using the feedback links in the box at the top right of each page in the authors & referees' website.
Questions about a specific manuscript should be directed to the editor who is handling the manuscript.
Proof reading will be done electronically. Electronic proofs will be sent (e-mail attachment) to the corresponding author as a PDF file. Page proofs are considered to be the final version of the manuscript. Authors will also be charged for excessive alterations on proofs and submission of revised files after the article has been transmitted to the printer.
International Journal of Researches in Bioscience Agriculture and Technology will acquire copyright over all published materials. Author (s) should submit anAuthor agreement form in the specified format for copyright transfer and declare about authenticity of the literature and originality of the data, without which the paper will not be published online. This form should be submitted along with proof corrections.
Publication Charges :
International Journal of Researches in Bioscience Agriculture and Technology levies an article-processing charge of INR 3000 + Rs.100 Bank Charges (Indian Authors) and USD 100 + 10$ Bank Charges (Others) for every accepted article, to cover the costs incurred by open access publication. Life Members will be charged at subsidized rates of Rs.2000 + Rs.100 Bank Charges (Indian Authors) and USD 50 + 10$ Bank Charges (Others) for every accepted article, to cover the costs incurred by open access publication Articles are accepted or rejected for publication and published solely on the basis of merit.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.
Declaration by Authors
IJRBAT paper No. :
Title of paper :
In order to publish your paper in the IJRBAT it is necessary that this form should be signed by all Authors, and returned to the IJRBAT Editors-in-Chief.
Signature affirms ;
- That each Author has seen and approved the content of the submitted manuscript.
- That the paper presents original work not previously published in similar form and not currently under consideration by another Journal.
- That if the paper contains material (data or information in any other form) that is the intellectual property and copyright of any person(s) other than the Author(s), then permission of the copyright owner(s) to publish that material has been obtained.
- That the copyright material is clearly identified and acknowledged in the text of the paper.
Names of Author(s)